Friday, March 2, 2012

"Birthday" Come and Almost Gone ;)

Today is officially my grandson Bradley's due date and I know his Mommy and Daddy would love to be holding him in their arms right now.  However, my grandson, being the precious, loving and considerate boy he is decided to wait for Grammie to get over her cold first so that he and Grammie could snuggle together shortly after his birth.  He knew Grammie could not wait too long to hold him...it would be sheer torture and she would drive G-pa nuts!  So thank you my precious little boy for loving Grammie and being so considerate...you may expect an extra birthday gift...just because!  Grammie loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!