Wednesday, February 29, 2012

View From the Couch

 Last night I felt like I had been hit by a truck and was in bed by 7:30 p.m..  Apparently I caught the nasty virus that has been going around.l  I taught Monday morning at the school and had a student who was ill in class and a para pro who also was not feeling so well there also.  They must have shared this with me.
 Bradley is due this Friday and Grammie does not want to miss out on meeting him at the hospital so I am spending my day on the couch trying to rest.  At least I have a pretty snowy view outside.
 I'm cuddled up under the warm flannel blanket my mom made and there is a fire going in the pellet stove.
 My faithful Sasha is curled up in her quilt on the floor right next to me.  She loves laying under the coffee table.  I think she feels safe there.


Daisy is keeping a watch out for anything or anyone that might stop by.







Mollie is curled up in her favorite spot.  She has claimed my grandmother's antique rocking chair as her own, thus the soft blankets on it to protect it from her claws.


Now I just have to kick this virus in record time!  I don't have time to be sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!