Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Big Crash

I have a history of migraines going way back to when I was a child.  Over the years they have gotten to be less often and not last as long but they still happen.  I can almost always count on having one after a period of high stress.  As soon as my body begins to relax, IT hits.  Today was they day.  It started out with the optical problems that make my vision go wonky and then progressed to that horrible pain that makes you want to lock yourself in a cool dark room and you seriously consider hurting anyone who disturbs you.  


Today it took 2 cups of coffee, 2 extra strength Bayer aspirin, hot tubbing and 3 hours to get it to the point where I only have a slight headache and can finally see straight again.  I am thankful that it has lessened and I expect I have more of these to look forward to since we still have some more stressful times ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!