Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bradley James Is Finally Here And His Mommy Is My Hero!

Bradley James, born at 7:11 a.m. today.

Mommy, Daddy and Baby are all doing well despite a 20 hour labor followed by a c-section.

Mommy Heather is my hero!  Just look at how beautiful she is after all that hard work and surgery. I tell you, she has more strength than 10 men put together. :)


Grammie can finally cuddle her precious little man, give him kisses and promise him that she will always love him and yes, do some spoiling too. ;)  G-pa can't wait to get over his cold so he can cuddle his grandson too. :)

It is wonderful seeing my son Chris become a Daddy!  He is so tender with his son and I know that he will be a fantastic father and teach Bradley all kinds of cool and useful things.

This is Grandma Tammy and Grandpa Bruce (Heather's parents).  Look how happy they are!  Jeff and I are thrilled that we get to share being grandparents to Bradley with them. :)

Rest up my precious little one and let your mommy and daddy get some much needed sleep.  They worked really hard to help bring you into this world and have a huge job ahead of them raising you to love the Lord and to help you grow into the fine man that Grammie knows that you already are.  I love you Bradley...more than you can even imagine and can't wait to see you again tomorrow!  Welcome to the world!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Grandma...there is nothing quite like being a grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol...we are enjoying our new grandson immensely and love watching Heather and Chris with him. They are amazing parents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!