Thursday, March 31, 2016

On the Menu Lately 3/31/16

   I had someone ask me just what kind of meals we eat on our tight budget so I thought I would share a few of them that we have had in the last couple of weeks.  It is possible to eat well on a budget and have lots of variety. :)
Green Salad with some leftover Chicken Salad added on top


Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Bread

Homemade and previously frozen Last of the Garden and Ravioli soup.

Pasta with Mushrooms, Peppers and Garlic Chicken Sausage

Pot Roast with Gravy and Noodles served with Apples and Grapes

Leftover Chinese with some fresh Peppers and Mushrooms

Oven Roasted Asparagus, Pork and Peppers and Sour Cream Red Potato Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!