Friday, March 18, 2016

Anybody Else Have a Cat Like This?



   This is Rufus's "I'm ticked off at you" face.  Apparently I or my husband have committed some cardinal sin yet again against his highness.

   Right before this I heard Rufus using his kitty box in the laundry room.  After he was done with all his digging and throwing kitty litter all over I heard him knocking and hauling something around.




   Upon inspection, this is what I found.  Why am I showing you a picture of his kitty box you may wonder.  Has she lost her mind?  That is just gross right?  Well my people...look at what Rufus put in the kitty box...nope not his poo...but his pooper scooper.  Yes, HE did that...yet again!  

   I will admit the first few times he did it, we though it was a fluke but by about the 10th time..well we had to admit that this is one finicky but smart cat that knows how to get his point across.  We keep the pooper scooper across from his box so it is not like he just knocks it in accidentally. He has haul that thing over and put it in there on purpose.

   Can you see his highness there in the bottom right of the picture?  He followed me in and looked at me like..."Do you get the hint now woman?" "Clean that thing out!" "I'm here to supervise to make sure you do it right!"  Such a sassy boy!  It's a good thing he is so darned cute and knows exactly when to cuddle up and make nice to me. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Haha this post made me laugh and laugh!!! What a smart...and sassy for sure....kitty Rufus is! I love animals with big personalities like him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes me laugh too...well that is when he is not munching away on my primrose plants, scratching like a maniac trying to get me to let him outside or his newest trick, knocking the knives off the magnetic knife holder. Oh he thinks that is great fun so that he can move them out of the way to get to his "object of desire...the refrigerator magnets. The magnets have now been moved in hopes that he will not knock any more knives down. ;)

      Delete
  2. This is hilarious. That's one smart kitty. They sure do have some attitudes on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too funny. Kitties sure can have attitude. Yesterday was flea meds day here, and somehow my boy knew what the heck I was doing. He hid from me all day - the girls just let me put it on.
    Got to love our babies!


    http://cherylsfrugalcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your comment to my hubby and he said it must be something about boy kitties! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Reading back through your blog... Greg and I laughed at the picture of Rufus. He so looks like a pre-teen who is mad at his parents, hahaha. And then I laughed some more, reading that he had dragged the pooper scooper INTO the litterbox. What a clever cat! He sure got his message across. I can't stop chuckling about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!