Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday



An attitude of gratitude goes a long way and today I am counting some of our recent blessings:

~a healthy family~
~my amazing hubby Jeff whom I love with all my heart~
~house hunting with Jaysn and Rachel~
~Easter spent with friends and family~
~watching Chris and Heather with their sons~
~Josh being in a very good place in his life~
~delighting in all the new things our grandsons are doing~
~friends that love and support one another~
~finding my new favorite wine once again ;) ~
~freshly baked cookies and bread~
~brightly colored flowers in my garden~
~the wonderful care and service we got while purchasing a cpap machine for Jeff yesterday @ Lincare~
~a short but sweet visit with my MIL yesterday~
~great finds and deals at the thrift store~
~a job I love~
~volunteer work that allows us to give back~
~kind and loving parents that are still with us~
~our hanai children~
~the awesome gift of art that our nephew Cade has~
~seeing some of our dear friends dreams come true~
~just being alive~


If you find yourself in a bad place, start counting all your blessings...it will make you thankful for all you have and help you focus on what is really important in your life.
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!