Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Small Garden is Producing Well!

Day Lily that greets you on your way up the stairs to the front door.

A feast for the eyes...I love this color combination!

Red roses in bloom.

One of my favorite rose bushes in the front yard.

More roses that have gone back to their wild root stocks...so pretty and fragrant.  Their perfume greets you as you walk up the pathway to our home's from door.

Today's harvest from the garden.

Assorted organic lettuces all washed and ready for a nice cool salad on a hot day.

Juicy and sweet raspberries and strawberries...the taste of Summer in a single bite.

Four bags of rhubarb (2 cups each) all cut up and ready to freeze for future use in tasty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!