Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Isaiah and Auntie Mollie Finally Meet Each Other

   If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time you will know that we have lots of  hanai kids.  Mollie has been a part of our ohana (family) for many years and we love her dearly.  She just graduated with a degree in nursing after working her tail off.  We are so proud of her!  She was able to make it home for Thanksgiving and she finally got to meet Isaiah and also see Bradley again.  We had to laugh because Auntie Mollie did not want to put Isaiah down.  I think they were just having too much fun together! :)  Oh, and did I mention my family are a big bunch of goofballs? ;)





   This crew cracks me up...we do have fun, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!