Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whirlwind of a Month!

This month has been a whirlwind and I am exhausted!  There have been many, many changes in our lives with all of our children having exciting things going on that are taking them in different directions at a moment's notice.  Trying to coordinate everyone's schedules for family events is like nailing jello to a wall.  There have been times when I have been caught in the middle trying to get everyone's needs and wants met and have found myself in tears because it is impossible to do so.  I feel stretched beyond my limits but know that I need to just keep moving forward and do what I can.  I thank God that I have my husband and his big strong arms to collapse into.  He is my calm in the midst of every storm and I would be lost without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!