Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Go and Spend the Day with Grammie and G-pa (Guest Post by Bradley)

G-pa and Grammie picked me up and took me home with them.

I slept through it all.

I think they are magic...I go to sleep in Mommy's car and wake up in Grammie's house.  This happens a lot!

Grammie says I have the cutest legs ever!

G-pa takes really good care of me and wipes those drools right off my face.

Here is G-pa feeding me lunch. Most comfy seat in the house!

After lunch I was wiped out.

Grammie was too so we took a nap together.

Grammie changed my diaper after my nap and I enjoyed some freedom from all those restrictive clothes.  I'm thinking I may move somewhere tropical when I grow up! ;)

Smiling for Grammie.

Giggling for Grammie!  I just started giggling a few days ago. :)

Hey Grammie how many pictures are you going to take of me?

This one is for Mommy!  Cheese!!!!

Watch out ladies...I'm cute, I know it and I'm not afraid to use it! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Awww, isn't he adorable. Debbie, I love the picture of you and your grandson taking a nap together. Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi! Hi!!! Thank you...loving being a Grammie to Chunky Monkey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, they grow up so fast, so enjoy your grandbaby while he's still a baby. I only have one granddaughter, and I can't believe she just turned 12. I miss the days when she was a baby, and I got to take care of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!