Friday, April 26, 2019

Frugal Friday Wrap Up 4/19-4/25 2019

  I did better this week at tracking things so that is progress.  My camera is packed at the moment and I forgot to download the photos before doing so.  My bad.  Hope you enjoy this weekend all!


Saturday:
~Jeff and I headed into town to pick up my new glasses.  It is wonderful to not have scratched lenses anymore.
~We found t-shirts marked down at Old Navy as Easter gifts for the grandboys.
~Jeff found a nice deadbolt and door nob set in silver at Ross.  We have been wanting to change out our front door hardware and get a single keyed set.
~We watched a movie on Netflix
Sunday:
~We had a family potluck and Easter Egg hunt our at Chris and Heather's place.  So much good food and fun!
~Jeremy brought me some of my favorite goat cheese from Trader Joes.
~One of our lamps sold at Jeremy's shop so he gave me the profits for it.
~I was able to help Jeremy go through some purses he bought at auction and decided what to sell online and what to sell in the shop.
~Jeremy also gave me a beautiful house plant.
~Leftovers for dinner.
~Worked my points programs.
Monday:
~Jeff planted our Doofy's memorial rosebush.
~I did two loads of laundry and hung Jeff's load out on the laundry line to dry.
~We borrowed 2 movies and a book from the library.
~Rachel and Jaysn sent me home with some leftover hot dogs and sausages from Sunday's BBQ for Jeff to have for dinner.
~I got all the rosebushes pruned.
~Leftovers for lunch.
~Watched a show online.
~Worked my points programs.
Tuesday:
~Stayed home and rested so no money spent.
Wednesday:
~Found marked down meats at Safeway and Walmart.
~Picked up free syrup and drastically reduced priced yogurt at Safeway.
~Watched the movie "Aquaman" that we borrowed from the library.
~Watched more TV shows online.
Thursday:
~I washed Jeff's laundry in half the amount of detergent that I usually put in and they came out just as clean.
~Steven came up to play in the afternoon so that gave me my exercise for the day chasing him around the back yard.
~Put used coffee grounds around the blueberries and ashes from the woodstove around the roses.  They love these things and it really does help them grow.
~Spent some time reading a book from the library.
~Started going through my Spring/Summer clothing and seeing what fits and that I still like.

6 comments:

  1. Hey what if you come down and we take you out to this znazy place called Effies;) I will buy a new front door lock set and your Hubby can replace mine as it is not working and my Hubs hands shake so bad he can't do it. I will pay well..... Doesn't your hubs do side work? Just a thought. You and I can have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful! I love Effies! I will talk to Jeff and see if we can find a time to get down there again. We are coming into a busy season with graduations, helping our kids move, etc. but I will let you know when we are making another trip down there. :)

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon, I can finally leave blog comments again.
    I’ve been looking over your older posts and see you took a blogging break like I did.
    I’m glad your back, I enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Rhonda! Taking a break can be a very good thing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!