Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Heart For God

My oldest son Jaysn after getting a 5 year award at work.
My oldest son, Jaysn, is an amazing man with a heart of gold and one that is on fire for God.  Jaysn, from the time he was just a tiny little guy, had a love for the Lord like I have never seen in another child at so young an age.  He wanted to please and serve God in any way that he could.  Through the years, I have watched my kind, loving and tenderhearted son reach out to others whom were feeling down or left out of things.  If someone needs something, Jaysn tries to find a way to help them.  He has given people some of his own things and helped them financially when he is able.   He just wants to help people and it does not matter what their age, religion, race or anything else. Jaysn sponsors a child overseas so that child can go to school, have clean clothing and good food to eat.  He has helped teach Sunday School, helped with Summer Bible Programs, been in a praise and worship band, and currently helps with the International Student Ministries on a college campus near us.  Jaysn truly reaches out with God's love to others and I am so honored to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!