Monday, December 21, 2015

Baby it's Blizzard like and Blustery Outside

  The weather outside is frightful...and no, I am not singing "let it snow, let it snow, let is snow", although I am dreaming of a White Christmas. 

   Right now the winds are howling and the snow is coming down sideways.  We had quite a bit of snow earlier and then it rained and a lot of it melted off.  The everything froze again and now we are getting more snow on top of that making for very treacherous roads.  Since my husband is a freight delivery driver and has to be out on these roads at night, I am worried.  Oh, and did I mention our son Chris is a police officer in the next county over and is out working on these roads tonight as well.  Double the worry. 

   I really enjoy the snow as long as I know that my loved ones are safe, and home, an have power so we don't all freeze.  Is this to much to ask?


4 comments:

  1. Hi o i hope all your loved ones are safe..we seem to be having a warm spell..but we do have severe weather warnings..70mph winds and torrential rain..so no White Christmas for us but rather a wet,windy one..
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, please stay safe and have Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Your husband and son will be in my prayers. My grandson wants to be a police officer and I am already worrying. Have a Merry Christmas and may all your loved ones be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, I really appreciate your prayers. I hope you have a Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!