Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fires and Smoke Filled Skies.






We have many wildfires burning in our area and the smoke is thick and hazardous to our health.  I have been forced to spend most of my time inside since I have been having trouble breathing.  There are so many fires in California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho that are burning right now and not enough local resources to fight them all.  We literally have people coming from all over the United States, Canada, American Samoa, New Zealand and Australia to help get these things contained and put out.  Many people have lost their homes, livestock, crops and sadly, there has even been the loss of the lives of 3 firefighters and another who is fighting for his life in a burn unit in Seattle.


Please say a prayer for rain, protection and for people who have lost everything to be able to rebuild their lives once more.


2 comments:

  1. This is tragic Debbie. Prayers for all involved. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi and I so appreciate your prayers.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!