Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy 23rd Birthday to my Twin Sons Chris and Josh!

My "surprise you are having twins" baby boys Josh and Chris. :)    




Happy Birthday to my twin sons, Chris and Josh!  Tomorrow you will be 23 years old.  I still remember holding you for the first time and being in awe that you were both mine. ;)  I remember your big brother seeing you for the first time and gently petting you both on the head.  I will never forget the look on your Tutu's face when she came to the hospital to meet you and how much joy she took in helping take care of you for a few days before she had to head back to Hawaii.  I have such great memories of your dad holding you both while you were wide awake and he was fast asleep. ;)

You are both such wonderful young men and Dad and I are so proud of you.  You have a love for life and a drive to pursue your dreams.  You have kind hearts and have chosen wonderful women to be your wives and share your lives with.  Chris, you are an amazing daddy to Bradley, thank you for making us grandparents.  Josh, we love being able to live Europe through you as you travel and experience so much of what it has to offer.

No parents could love their children more or be prouder of them than Dad and I are of you.  Have a wonderful birthday boys and remember...you will always be my little Booger Butts! LOL! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!