Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sometimes You Need a Good Laugh!

   After dealing with some rather stressful things lately, my husband and I just needed a good laugh last night. :)  Luckily we had just bought the dvd "Meet the Fockers" yesterday at a yard sale.  We already had "Meet the Parents" so last night we popped them in the dvd player and escaped into the craziness of the Burns and Focker families along with a few of their colorful friends thrown in for good measure.  I love curling up with my husband and laughing until it is hard to breath and our stomachs hurt.  We were up until midnight and at the end of the second movie my husband turns to me and says "We need to get the third one too!".  So now I am on the lookout for a good deal on "The Little Fockers" so that we can do a whole "Focker" marathon this Fall.  Sometimes, especially when dealing with lots of stress, you just need a good laugh!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!