Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Answered Prayers!



There is a reason why I have not been online...my sister Leonie came for a visit from Tahiti!!!  I have not seen her for almost 37 years.  We celebrated Thanksgiving early with most of the family (Josh and Lauren were in Vegas).  We've been so busy enjoying our time together and building lots of new memories.  Thank you God for answered prayers ad bringing my sister to me.  In the picture above, she is the one holding my oldest grandson Bradley on her lap.  The baby, Steven, especially has really taken to her and loves to cuddle with his great auntie. :)  My heart is full!

11 comments:

  1. What wonderful news - enjoy your time with her, and happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news. So happy for you.
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.
    Cheers,
    SJ in Vancouver BC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that your sister was able to visit! Enjoy your time with her. Hope you've had a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!