Friday, June 21, 2019

Catching Up

   
Bradley, Auntie Lauren, Uncle Josh, Steven and Isaiah



   I want to thank everyone that was praying for our Caesar.  We got him into the vet last Wednesday and they did a biopsy on his lump.  It was just a fatty tumor praise God!  They did put him on some medication to help with pain and some antibiotics which cleared up his bad breath and helped with his gas problem.  He is back to his old energetic self but cannot understand why the treats (peanut butter on hot dog buns with his pills inside) have stopped. 😊  Silly boy!  We were so busy getting ready for our son Josh and his fiance Lauren to come for a quick visit that I did not get on to update...sorry.

   Speaking of Josh and Lauren, we drove over to St. Regis on Father's Day morning to meet them and my parents there. I got to hug my Daddy and give him his Father's Day card in person while we all had a nice lunch together. It was a nice bonus for a full day of 6 hours round trip to get the kids before we had another big family BBQ later that night out at Chris and Heather's place.  Everyone had a wonderful time together playing cornhole, football, eating, visiting and just being together.  Monday we spent the day with Josh and Lauren.  We all got to visit with Uncle Bob and Aunt Norma, who were thrilled to see Josh and meet Lauren,and then went bowling. They spent Monday night out at Chris and Heather's.  Tuesday they spent the morning with Chris, Heather, Bradley, Isaiah, Jaysn, Rachel and Steven before getting in a visit with Jeff's parents (Josh is the only one Jeff's mother will have anything to do with).  They then came home here for a quick dinner before we headed up to Spokane so they could catch their flight home.
It was a quick trip but we all felt so blessed to have them here and it really perked Aunt Norma up to see Josh.  I have to say, it really was the best Father's Day gift that Jeff could have ever hoped for to have all his kids and grandkids together!

   I have to say, I did better than I thought I would with everything going on around here.  It was a mad rush to get ready, then Caesar's health scare, getting the kids in Montana, spending time with the family, etc..  Then came the crash.  It hit hard!  

   The couch and my bed have been my constant companions.  Even taking a shower has worn me out.  I'm sitting here with crazy hair right now because I went to sleep with wet hair last night and did not have the energy to even rinse and style it again today.  Of course someone came over today and saw me in all my scariness.  YIKES!  The weather has not been helping either.  It has been raining the past few days and that always messes with me too.  I am hoping it clears up here for this weekend because we have Bradley and Isaiah spending the night tomorrow for a long overdue and much anticipate sleepover. 😉  They really do understand that Grammie has health issues and are perfectly fine with cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie with me and then hot tubbing with G-pa.  This coming week Steven will come out for a visit while his Mommy goes and picks strawberries out at one of our friend's farms.

   Hopefully I can get back on a regular blogging schedule here soon.  Life has just gotten away from me yet again!  Be blessed~




   

   

4 comments:

  1. So happy Caesar is OK. We sure do love our fur babies - they are family.
    It sounds as if you were busy - but sorry you are now paying the price.
    Take care and gentle hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for using your energy to post. I am so happy that Caesar's health conditions are under control.
    And, just wow about the photos. Love seeing your grands growing!
    And speaking of growing - I have a puppy! A boy. He was born June 20th. I get to meet him in 4 weeks. He's from a breeder about 30 minutes from my place. I met the breeder and the mama last week. I was on pins and needles all week since I was #8 on the list to get a puppy. There were 9 puppies in the litter.
    Cheers, SJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy for you! I'm sorry that I have nit checked emails for awhile. I will try to get to that tomorrow. I had plans to do it after the kids left but got sick.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!