Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It All Led to This...



   Do you see the mess above?  Dishes piled high in the sink just waiting to be done.  Someone made a mess and that someone was me.  How did it get this way you ask...well let me show you.





    First I peeled six overripe bananas.  I set the peels aside to help fertilize my rose bushes with and then used the banana to make...


three loaves of banana bread.




Doesn't that look yummy?





    While the oven was still hot, I made a huge chicken enchilada with a white sauce casserole and baked that for dinner later.





   I also had sourdough bread going in the bread maker since this is my husband's favorite bread to make sandwiches with.



   While making a new loaf of bread, I used the heals of several of the older loaves to make some more garlic croutons to use on the many salads that were on the menu plan for the week.







     And just to add to the chaos, I was running back and forth to the laundry room to wash the laundry and then hang things out on the line to dry.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of cooking! It all looks great though :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rue...when I have the energy to spare I go for broke! ;)

      Delete
  2. Good golly, That was a lot. But all looked delish and I'd forgive you for the messy sink with all those good eats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!