Friday, May 9, 2014

On the Menu These Past Few Weeks

   Some friends and I have a website where we share what we have made for dinner, how we have saved money, recipes, pray for one another and share our lives among other things.  I am inspired and encouraged by them and I constantly learn something new.  They really do bless me!  Here is just a sampling of some of the meals we have had here over the past few weeks.


Venison Roast, Cheesy Rice and Orange Wedges

Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Garlic Roasted Carrots

Coleslaw made with Cabbage, Apples and Craisins

Chicken and Veggie Potstickers

Venison, Yellow Pepper and Onion Stir Fry (this was served with Baked Potatoes)

Spinach, Carrot, Tomato and Cottage Cheese Salad

Bangers (wonderful sausage that brings back all kinds of great childhood memories for me) with Fried Potatoes and Onions

Udon and Miso Soup with Spinach and Green Onions


       Some of the other meals we enjoyed were Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Chicken and Rice Soup with Homemade Garlic Croutons as a garnish, Smoked Sausages served with Grilled Potatoes, Chips and Carrot Sticks and a big Asian Salad with Shrimp.  I'm thinking that this coming week I will cook up some Salmon and make an Italian Pasta dish of some sort. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!