Monday, March 11, 2013

Bradley is One Year Old!



Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!  Our grandson Bradley turned one year old on Friday March 8th!  I would have pictures but he got sick so we had to postpone his birthday party until next weekend.  

Bradley has brought so much joy into our lives.  He is my ray of sunshine and I love him with everything that is within me.  My husband gave him an old cell phone that he took the battery out of so Bradley can "call" Grammie and G-pa to say hi. :)  He loves to talk on the phone!  Bradley has turned into quite the little dancer also and enjoys going "wiggle wiggle" to music.   He continues to make us laugh with his antics and just makes my heart melt with his cuddles.  I love being Bradley's Grammie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!