Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya
Tomorrow,
You're only a day away!

 :) 


Tomorrow Jeff and I are heading out to the most relaxing place we know...my parents lake front home in Montana.  As soon as we come over the rise and see Flathead Lake I feel the tension melt away and my eyes start tearing up.  I know once I see that view that it is only a short time until we are at my parents house.  They have built a beautiful home and life on one of the prettier and smaller lakes there surrounded by God's beauty and by some wonderful neighbors who have become "family".  

Tomorrow we will get to hug and kiss my parents and my brother whom we love dearly.

Tomorrow we will sit in front of the big stone fireplace laughing, sharing stories and just enjoying being with three of the people that mean the most to us.

Tomorrow night we will cuddle up in the big log bed under one of my mom's gorgeous handmade quilts and look out across the lake with the moonlight reflecting off the water before we drift off to sleep.

And tomorrow, my son Jaysn will be here, taking care of our home, so that we can make this much needed trip over. 

Tomorrow can't come soon enough...praying I can get some sleep tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Tomorrow sounds like it will be a BEAUTIFUL day! Have a wonderful time visiting with your parents and brother. I'll be thinking of you when I see the moon... lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucie. :) I hope you are enjoying your lake view also.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy sweetie!!! you and Jeff deserve some down time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne...we had a wonderful time!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jayne...we had a wonderful time!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!