Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blogging on a New Computer

I loved my old computer.  It served me well for 7 years.  I knew it was dying a slow death and the screen finally died.  I am hoping that my computer guru guy can help me get some of the more recent pictures that I had not backed up yet off it and onto my external hard drive.

I depend on my computer for so many things. It is the way I keep in contact with friends and family.  I love SKYPE so that I can see and talk to my son Josh who currently lives all the way across the country and will soon be back overseas.  My computer allows me both save and to make money.  It is what I turn to when I need to research things.  I am lost without it.

My wonderful hubby, knowing this, took me out to get a new one.  We called my son Jaysn for advice on what I should be looking for and he coached us over the phone.  We ended up getting a really good deal and I am busy learning a new operating system.  Of course I bought another Toshiba since my last one served me so well for so many years.

I am now hoping my digital camera holds on for awhile longer.  It is starting to have issues also, but it too has served me well for many years.  There may be less pictures her for awhile, but I will do my best.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!