Monday, June 24, 2013

Life is Crazy but Bradley Keeps Us Sane

Our lives are crazy at the moment.  It seems like there is just too much to do and too little time to do it all in.  June is almost gone already and I am still wondering where the "vacation" part of Summer Vacation (remember I am a substitute teacher) is.  Jeff and I finally have a free weekend coming up where we have no commitments to anyone or anything.  In the midst of all of the craziness though, we are so thankful for those moments when we can just see life through Bradley's eyes.  He recently spent the night with us again and we loved every moment of it. :)  He keeps us sane. ;)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!