Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Waiting on Little Steven to Make His Grand Entrance.

Our Jaysn and Rachel are more than ready to meet their little boy face to face.  Little Steven has been slowly turning and is just about in the right position now (head down) to be born.  The first due date was actually today, but then it got revised to the 22nd.  My cousin Jeremy was hoping for the 13th (his birthday) and my Dad for the 16th (his birthday).  There is still Chris and Heather's anniversary on the 21st! 

Bradley and Isaiah are looking forward to meeting their baby cousin too!  Grammie here can't wait to meet him and see all 3 of her grandsons together!


Uncle Jaysn is getting lots of practice on being a daddy with his nephews who think he is pretty cool!  He is so good and patient with them and always willing to play.  And yes, Isaiah is being a total dork...good thing he is cute!

Bradley loves to work on puzzles.  He and Jaysn spent a good half an hour working on this one.  Jaysn is going to be a awesome daddy!

Rachel's first Mother's Day!  Yes, even with little Steven still safely tucked away in Mommy, it still counts.   You know, I got sick with this same kind of virus before Bradley was born and he waited until I was better before he made his grand entrance...do you suppose Steven is doing the same thing?  My grandsons are known for being little gentlemen after all. 😉



8 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! :D
    I read your previous post today and it's a shame, that good, honest and law abiding people, like your sons, you and your family, me and my family, that officer's family and so many people, still have to worry, because others that only have stealing, killing and doing bad things on their mind, find a way to get out of prison and continue to do wrong... Only God can protect us against that.
    Your daughter-in-law and your son look very happy and I'm sure they will make great parents!
    They have you and your husband (and I'm sure they have Rachel's parents also) as role models!
    We're waiting for little Steven with cheerleaders pom poms in our hands!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula and I totally agree. Our legal system needs to change so that criminals are put away for a much longer time.

      Jaysn and Rachel are very happy and can't wait to meet their son. That was so sweet of you to say that we are good role models. Sadly though, Rachel's father died when she was pretty young but he was a very good father to her and her sister. Steven's middle name is David, named in honor of Rachel's father. His first name, Steven, is in honor of Jaysn and RAchel's beloved pastor (who become like a father to her) who not only walked her down the aisle when she and Jaysn married, but also performed their wedding ceremony. Sadly he passed away about 2 years ago. I love that they named Steven after these 2 very important and loving men.

      Thank you for your cheers too! :) Be blessed my friend!

      Delete
  2. You're getting close now! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! :-)

    Hope you're having a good week Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I am having a good week and am slowly recovering from that nasty virus. This morning I was able to get a tomato plant replanted in a bigger pot and will be potting up a bunch of flowers too now that the rain has finally stopped. I need to keep myself busy so I don't drive myself insane waiting for that phone call saying baby Steven is here. ;)

      Be blessed and I can't wait to read your book when it is done!

      Delete
  3. I read your reply about how Steven David got his name. How special that his name will be honoring two men who meant so much to your family.
    I'll be praying that he arrives safely.
    And good job getting that tomato transplanted. I never did get seeds started for my tomatoes. Such is life, right?|
    I had a big day yesterday going to the dentist. In recovery mode today to hopefully fend off a crash. Glad you're feeling better. SJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SJ. One of my tomato plants is not doing well today and I am hoping I can revive it.

      I hope you did not go into a crash.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post. You have put a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...I'm glad I was able to do that for you Jane. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!