Monday, May 1, 2017

Our Son Josh was Honored at a Hockey Playoff Game!




   The Washington Capitals Hockey team had a playoff game with the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.  At each Capitals hometown game, they pick a member of the military to honor. This Saturday is was our son Josh!   



 
   It was a HUGE honor for him and his first professional hockey game to go and see also. He took his roommate with him since Steven is a Penguins fan.

 


   This son of our's is very blessed indeed! 

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you to your son for his service! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved honour. Thank you Josh for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that! My stepson is in the Canadian Armed Forces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell your stepson thank you for me. I honor anyone who chooses to serve his or her country!

      Delete
  4. That's so awesome, congrats to your handsome son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your son was recognized and honored for his service! Please convey my thanks to him! And thank you to you, too, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie! You must be a proud mom!
    God gave you 3 wonderful sons, daughter-in-laws, husband and grandsons.
    Those that live and work to help others, deserve all the honors!
    Have a wonderful week!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to him! What a wonderful honor. I love to see the military appreciated :)

    xoxo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Josh!! He's handsome and looks very strong! I am very thankful for our military people. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!