Friday, May 24, 2019

Yes, I Post A Lot of Food Pictures

    After doing my last Frugal Friday Wrap Up post, I realized that I do post a lot of food pictures.  It made me think about my reasons for doing so and here they are in no particular order:

~This is an area where I can be creative in.  I love making nice meals for our family and using up what we have on hand.  I'm good at it, if I do say so myself, and it is also one of the few things that makes me feel accomplished and "normal" while dealing with this horrible monster called Fibromyalgia that limits me in so many other areas of my life.
~I frequently forget what I have made in the past and looking back on the pictures reminds me of those good meals so I can make them again.
~It is one of the areas that I can be most frugal in, thus being a huge part of my Frugal Friday Wrap Up posts and in controlling our budget.
~Making delicious and frugal meals is one of the ways that I show my love and appreciation for my family and friends.  On a daily basis, my hubby works so hard for us both at his job and here at home.  I want to give him nourishing and nice meals to show him how much I do love him and appreciate everything he does for us.  He is very appreciative of the meals I make and honestly, it helps soften the blow when I can't cook. ;)
~I like to share our meals in hopes of inspiring others.  I know that I appreciate seeing what other people are making and eating because it gives me new ideas for meals here at our home.  So thank you to all who do post pictures of your meals also!😘

Here are just a few of our favorites over the years:

Pepper Steaks, Wild Rice and Radishes

Homemade Mac and Cheese

Broccoli and Cheese Soup

Loaded Udon Noodle Soup

Banana Bread

Twice Baked and Stuffed Potatoes

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Garlic Chicken Pizza

Shrimp, Squash and Cauliflower Stir Fry

Ham and Cheese Calzones

Tuna Pasta Salad

Our favorite Pasta Salad made with Mini Cheese Raviolis instead of regular pasta noodles this time

Taco Salad

Dairy Free Ham and Potato Chowder

Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

Ravioli and Asparagus

Homemade Croutons

Potstickers

Homemade Bread and Biscuits



   I hope this gives you some ideas!


7 comments:

  1. It all looks delicious. Home made croutons are so good. I usually have to make a large amount because I will eat them like potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whau! I love everything I see here!! It is making me hungry! Thank you for all the lovely ideas. I very often wonder what to make for dinner...for supper. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a loan of $100,000 from Global Loan Access at the rate of 2% was really easy and fast. I heard someone talking about Global Loan Access on the internet and I give it a try, it work for me so I'm recommending them to you today if you are seeking to get a loan. Contact them at globalloanaccess@gmail.com today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!