Sunday, May 5, 2013

Another Life Lost Too Soon

Our community is grieving the loss of a young man.  His family is heartbroken and asking "why".  His friends are trying to remember all the good times they shared while tears roll down their cheeks and they too are asking "why".  I don't think anyone will ever have the answer to the why but I pray that those who knew and loved him will never make the same choice he made now that they have seen and felt the pain that this has caused.  Somehow, I have a feeling that this young man, if he had known the devastation that his choice has caused to those he loved, would not have taken his own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!