Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bradley is 10 Months Old!

Happy 10 month birthday Bradley!!!  You are our wonderful ray of sunshine and G-pa and I love you to the moon and back!
 You love playing hide and seek with Grammie.

You really think your house is quite fun!

You are a master at making goofy faces and cracking Grammie up. ;)

You are starting to walk and took 2 steps to Grammie on Saturday!!!

You love looking out the window and blowing spit bubbles (we will credit your Daddy for teaching you that), but you are so adorable Grammie does not even mind the drool. :)  You have also started climbing everything and climbed up all the stairs in your house on Saturday right before Grammie got there.  Mommy and Daddy are going to have their hands full with you now my silly Monkey!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!