Friday, November 30, 2012

What I want my Nieces and Nephews to Know.

I am blessed to have some really awesome nieces (including a great-niece) and nephews.  They range in age from adults to young children.  There are a few things I want them to know:

1.  Uncle Jeff and I are so proud of you all and love you so much!
2.  We have been and will always be some of your biggest cheerleaders and supporters.
3.  Our home and arms are wide open to you at all times.  We love spending time with you.
4.  Every single one of you is so special to us and we count ourselves blessed to have you in our lives.
5.  We are excited for all the future holds for you.  Each one of you has many unique gifts to share with the world.
6.  There will be hard times in your lives and life will not always seem fair.  We will be here to help you through them.
7.  If you need us, let us know.  I don't care what time of day or night it is, we love you and will be there for you.
8.  You are covered in prayer.
9.  We do think you are all amazing people!
10. Again, because we never want you to forget this...we love you! :)

Much love, Auntie Debbie       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!