Saturday, November 17, 2012

So Thankful!


Thanksgiving is coming up and I have so much to be thankful for starting with my silly grandson Bradley!  How can you have a bad day when little Mr. Goofball makes faces like this at you? 

I thought I would make a list of some of the many things that I am thankful for, number one being Bradley in the picture above. ;)  Yes, I am a very proud and blessed Grammie.

~being married to a truly wonderful man who works so hard for our family and has sacrificed so much for us
~for all the years that we were able to homeschool our boys and that our children were able to learn at their own pace and pursue their own interests
~for my sons and my daughters (in-law), I am so proud of all of them and love them so very much
 ~for Jeff and I still having our parents when so many of my friends have sadly had to say goodbye to theirs, and yes, I realize what a gift this is
~for a warm and cozy home with low mortgage payments that has allowed us to do things we otherwise would not have been able to afford to do
~for cloudy and gray days because they make me appreciate the sunny ones all that much more
~for thrift stores, garage sales and other bargain hunter outlets
~my gardens that provide us with beautiful flowers, fruit and veggies to enjoy
~our hot tub that was gifted to us by Jeff's boss, we have enjoyed it so much and so have our children and their friends
~our hanai kids who are scattered all over the world and whom we love dearly
~friends and family that enrich our lives with their love, laughter and caring hearts

I pray that you all have a lovely week leading up to Thanksgiving and are able to celebrate with those you cherish most.  Be blessed!       
 
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!