Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Walk Through the Yard on this First Day of Summer

Assorted Columbine plants with some weeds and a few errant raspberry plants (that will be ripped out soon so they don't take over the flowers).

Lupine and more Columbine.

Quilt drying on the line under the shade of the Cherry tree.

Bleeding Hearts giving their last of the season performance.

Strawberry and Rhubarb patch.

Tender Bok Choi.

Assorted Organic Lettuces along with some grass that I need to pull.

Green Cherry tomatoes on the vine.

Blue Clematis climbing the trellis.

Dark Pink Clematis.

Both types of Clematis mixing together.

Last of the early purple Irises.

Some happy Shasta Daisies that seem to seed themselves all over the yard.

Prolific Mint!

Potted Geraniums.

Lemon Thyme and lots of it.  This is just one corner of the plant.


These are just a few of the many things in my garden right now.  I also have kale, raspberries, blueberries, 3 kinds of squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, spinach, beans, peppers, sunflowers and other flowers growing.  When some of them are bigger I'll give you another tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!