Friday, June 8, 2012

Two and a Half Days of School Left and Busy, Busy, Busy!

We are entering the home stretch....school will be out in 2 1/2 days!  Taking over for someone at the end of the school year is not an easy thing to do but I am blessed that I work in a great school district and have lots of support from the staff and the students.  :)  This week has been a very busy one and I am dead tired but hanging in there.  Tonight my hubby and I hot tubbed and tomorrow we are going to a wedding and then staying the night in a hotel so we don't have to drive home.  One of my sons is going to stay here at the house with the cats that night. :)  Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent finishing up things at school, special events, picnics, assemblies and then getting the room cleaned up and shut down for the Summer.  My niece and her family arrive the next day for a visit so there is lots to be done at home as well.  Praying I can get it all done because a week after my niece leaves we head down to Boise for my son Josh and his wife's big wedding (they got married at the courthouse in March so she could go back to Germany with him and are now having a big wedding).  They will return back up here with us and a few days later we will have a reception and BBQ for them here.  My parents and one of my brothers and his family are all coming for that.  I can't wait to see everyone!  I'm sure when everyone leaves that I will collapse for a few days before we go to another wedding that following weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!