Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Chaos in the Kitchen

My wonderful hubby is revamping my kitchen and putting in bead board to cover the hideous wallpaper and installing a new range hood for me.  This has been going on for several days now and will continue for the next few.  Meanwhile, my kitchen is total chaos and I can't be in there for the majority of the day to do what I do best...cook!  I feel like a fish out of water and totally overwhelmed.  He is great about trying to put things back in order each day after he does some work in there (he works nights so his time is limited during the day when he can work on it) but my prime time for cooking and baking is also his prime time for remodeling.   I know once it is completed I will be thrilled.  I can already see a huge difference!  I think what is stressing me out though is that this has been going on during the Christmas break when I need to be in the kitchen and I am hosting 2 more parties this week.  Not the best timing but I know that he is working so hard to get this done for me so I am trying my best to be patient and not totally freak out. ;)  As Dori says "Just keep swimming".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!