Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best Belated Christmas Present Ever!

Merry Belated Christmas!!!  My Josh and his girlfriend Jessica surprised us this morning by coming home for a visit!  Josh flew all the way from Germany to be back here to see his girlfriend and us.  She knew about the surprise but was very good about keeping it a secret. :)  I am thrilled to meet her and to have my son home, even if it is for a few days.  I'll take it!  And yes, I had a feeling, call it Mom Radar, that he was coming home...our reunion was just like you see in all those videos.  Mom runs out, sees son, screams, cries and hugs him for what seems like eternity.  Best Belated Christmas Present Ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!