Wednesday, October 28, 2020

It Seems I Have and Internet Troll


 


   It seems I have an internet troll that has been leaving hateful comments here on my blog.  Whomever they are, they are a very cowardly troll who leaves comments anonymously and seems to have something against us "older" people.  I've been deleting the comments when I see them in hopes that the troll will grow up and move on.  I mean seriously, you almost have to feel sorry for someone with that much anger and wonder what kind of childhood they had to make them lash out like this.  So to my troll, I'm praying for you to get the help that you need to work through your issues and let go of all that pent up anger.  It is going to eat you up inside.

9 comments:

  1. I think he visits all of us. I have been getting them for the past year. Silly little child that he is.


    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send them to SPAM. I have to do it often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Agree with Cheryl.
    I believe they are automated, and pop up on all of us sometime.
    I send them to Spam, hoping that they will be directed there next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get his lovely visit often, some people do not have enough to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been just sending them to SPAM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have gotten him a few times, but I delete them. They will go away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all! I think I just found my troll while looking at my followers list and then looking at who all he follows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny you should mention this - I had a troll comment today from a woman named Liz. She was mean and rude. I just deleted her comment. I had problems earlier this year with spammers. They come and they go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got my wife back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr Odion. Ever since Dr Odion helped me, my wife is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix. Here his contact, WhatsApp him at:  +234813 648 2342  
    Email him at: wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!