Thursday, January 29, 2015

Is There a Pause Button in Life?

Okay, is it just me or has time seemed to be speeding right along?  Where did January go?  Didn't we just celebrate Christmas?  Sheesh!

Sometimes I wish there was a pause button in life.  Or a slow motion button.  I sometimes wonder when I look at my calendar, how my weekends get filled up so quickly  and so far in advance.  Trying to find time for family get togethers is difficult at times because my grown kids are just as busy as we are it seems.  My grandchildren are growing up way too fast.  Bradley will be 3 years old in March and Isaiah will be 2.  I treasure every moment I have with them.  Jeff and my parents are aging, some it seems faster than others.  I miss them and want to spend more time with them.  With my parents, it is distance that keeps us apart.  With my husband's, it is something even sadder.

I know that life marches on and there is nothing we can do to slow it down, but oh, how I wish I could.

3 comments:

  1. I noticed that after I hit 30 that life moved fast, but now at 45 it's hard to even keep up with. All we can do is try to cherish the moments, no matter how fast they go by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Rue. I'm now 51 and it is just speeding by.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!