Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Place We Go To Heal

 A much needed walk down to the beach with Moki.
 Moki testing out the rather cold but crystal clear water.
 The view down the lake. 
 Gorgeous Fall colors.  I love it there this time of year.
 Another view of the homeowners beach.  It is so peaceful.
 Jeff trying to get Moki to sit still for the camera...it was a losing battle. ;)
 So many beautiful walks to take.  Just look at those fluffy clouds against that big blue sky.
Moki, one of the sweetest and most loving dogs around.  She and I spent a lot of time together.  Just petting her velvety soft ears and giving her tummy rubs made us buddies for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!