Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday Jaysn!




Happy Birthday Jaysn!  Dad and I cannot believe you are 25 already...where did the time go?  Dad and I were looking at old family photos the other night and found lots of you as a baby and toddler...so precious!  It brought back many wonderful memories and reminded us of God's grace, promise and answered prayers. You are an amazing son to us, brother to Chris, Josh, Heather and Jessica, and uncle to Bradley. :)  We could not love you more or be any prouder of you and the wonderful man of God that you are.  Praying your 25th year on this earth is blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!