Monday, August 27, 2012

Where did the Summer Go?



 Where did the Summer go?  It seems like things finally were starting to slow down after a busy Spring and early Summer and now school is due to start once again this Wednesday.  There is already a nip in the air at night and some of the Maple leaves are starting to put on their orange, yellow and red displays for all to see...it won't be long now and we will have to start up the pellet stove at night to take the chill off.  At least the sliver lining to all of this is that I will soon be back subbing once again at school and enjoying the kids and wonderful staff there.  I have missed them all and am looking forward to seeing and spending time with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!