Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Still Miss You Sasha

It's been almost 4 months since we said goodbye to our Sasha and not a day goes by when we do not miss her.  I still tear up when I see her picture.  I still don't like to go on walks because it was our special time together.  I still am having trouble letting go of her collar, leash and food dishes.  I have managed to sell her dog dog crate and I donated her supplements to an organization that helps other people with the cost of their pets but I am not ready yet to let go of everything that was her's.  There will always be an empty space in my life that she once filled.  I love you Sasha and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!