Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rest in Peace our Beloved Sasha

Today we had to make the decision to put Sasha down.  Poor old girl woke up very ill and had to be rushed to the vet.  She was in shock by the time Jeff got her there.  Chris went down to be with his dad and say goodbye to Sasha also.  Thank you to our wonderful vet who was so kind and gentle with my dear Sasha and with my husband and son.  We will miss you Sasha, you were a wonderful, loyal and loving friend and fur baby.  Thank you for all the love, laughter and joy you brought to our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Debs. She was a beautiful dog. She had a wonderful life with you. Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!