Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother's Day Gift from the Best Hubby Ever!

My sweet hubby got me a GMC Envoy for my Mother's Day gift!  Yes he did!   We had been talking about getting a different vehicle that would be more practical and make it much easier to get our grandson and his car seat in and out of of the car.  Both our other vehicles were not practical and were a huge pain to load and unload Chunky Monkey.  We traded in his truck on this lovely fully loaded beauty!  It has heated leather seats for those cold months of the year, automatic 4WD, individual climate control, front and rear stereo controls, sun roof, and very important...the latch system for Bradley's car seat and great ratings in crash tests.  My hubby and I very rarely buy each other big ticket items so this means so much to me because he knew that this is the vehicle I wanted and he made it happen!

Love that man of mine...he is the best hubby ever!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, I like your Mother's Day gift. That's some nice vehicle, and your one lucky lady. What a great hubby you have, and oh so thoughtful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!