Friday, April 27, 2012

Our Sweet Surprise

I heard a knock on my door this morning and was given a gift by our sweet "Grandma Eva".  Grandma Eva is am amazing lady whom we have had the honor to know for almost 20 years now.  She has a beautiful garden and loves her flowers and has shared many gardening tips with us over the years.   Today she brought over this beautiful miniature rose bush as a "Thank You" gift for my husband and I.  What a blessing she is to us and to everyone else in this community.  We love you Grandma Eva and thank you for all the love and encouragement you have shown us over these many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!