Monday, April 2, 2012

Bradley and G-pa Sharing a Moment

Jeff and I headed over to visit with Heather and Bradley this morning.  I had told Heather last week that G-pa was missing Bradley  and she graciously invited us to come over this morning.  Do G-pa and Bradley look like they are enjoying each others company?  I think so! :)   Oh yes, Bradley will be 1 month old on Thursday!  




They are having a deep conversation here. ;)

Really?  Let me think that over G-pa.

I'm telling you Bradley, G-pa has some great stories!

I never thought about it that way before...hmmmm....

Wow!  And then the doggie did what?

Bradley loves his G-pa!  I love the contrast of how big Jeff's hand is with Bradley's little hands wrapped around his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!