Monday, March 12, 2012

Walking On EggShells

Do you ever feel like you are constantly walking on eggshells in certain situations?  Why is it that just when you think that things are starting to get better something happens that causes you to question a person's motives yet again...sigh...


I am the type of person that loves wholeheartedly and believes in the importance of family and of being honest with those you love.  No family is perfect and we all have our faults but I believe that love and mutual respect goes a long ways in getting along.  I don't believe that we should hold that actions of one person against someone else.  


I'm tired of innocent people being hurt because of the selfishness of others.  I'm tired of families being torn apart.  I'm tired of hidden agendas.  I'm just tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!