Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sharing a Few of Our Yummy Meals Lately and a Thought

 


   I thought that instead of doing my regular Frugal Friday post I would instead share a few of the meals I have made lately.  I love to be able to look back at what we had over time to inspire me when I get in a rut and it reminds me of some of the things that I have made in the past, but forgotten about.  Since I usually make things up on the fly, I do tend to forget what I made (and how I made it).  Anyone else have this problem?  Anyway...onto some of our favorites:

  


Sheet pan dinner with Beer Brats, Sweet and Russet Potato Hash and a side of oven broiled Asparagus


Turkey and Herb Dressing Casserole with a side of Green Beans




Orange Chicken with Veggies served over a bed of White Rice



Beef Ravioli with Herb Spaghetti Sauce served with a side of Corn Bread



Yaki Soba with Ham and Veggies



Homemade Huckleberry Pancakes with Maple Syrup



Pulled BBQed Chicken served on Buns, Bread and Butter Pickles and Herbed Potato Wedges made in the Air Fryer


Easy Stuffing and Venison Meatloaf served with Baked Potatoes (we did have a side salad too that did not make it into the picture)


Baked Cod with a Lemon Thyme Compound Butter Sauce, Cilantro Lime Rice and a Romaine Lettuce Salad

  

   Hopefully I will get back to my regular Frugal Friday post here again soon.  I'm not even going to sugar coat it, this has been a rough week physically and emotionally and it has taken a huge toll on me, as I'm sure it has on many others.  Between our Covid-19 numbers going up again and finding out that a man here in town just died from it, to the storming of the Capital in DC and learning that a friend and former co-worker of one of our Josh's closest friends was the officer that was killed during that horrific incident, it has been a trying time.  The culmination of all of this was seeing people I love tearing into each other on social media due to this political upheaval that we are continuing to go through in our country.  I know emotions are running high right now on all sides, but I finally had enough and begged my friends and family to please stop all of this and treat each other with love and kindness to start the healing process that this country so desperately needs.  You can still hold your strong opinions, just don't be hateful or mean towards one another.  I sure hope they examine their hearts and realize that they healing they all say they want, starts with their own personal actions and behavior.




9 comments:

  1. Your meals look delicious, especially that sheet pan dinner! Do you have a recipe for the orange chicken? It is something my daughter loves and I would like to make it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had ravioli. Two ravioli . As I was eating something else than my husband I asked if I could have one. Out of the can. On a sad note a friend of mine died this week from covid. It stunned me. I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend. So sorry. The Wednesday event was as eventful to me as 911. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446
    He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Dr Aire for curing me of HPV2, Indeed you are great, your herbal medicine its real and 100% satisfactory, am glad to have patronized you. Once again thanks to you for the good work you have done in my life. i will advised anyone out here living with herpes should please contact him to get the herbal cure for herpes its 100% guarantee and work, with no side effects. I recommend his service for you kindly contact him to get your cure as well. On his email: drairehome@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2347036740271 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here to testify about what Dr. Omola did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Mary on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr. Omola on how he cured her from 5 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr. Omola prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr. Omola assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr. Omola for help via dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348118116254.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to give a Testimony on how I got Cured From HSV 1. Five Months ago I was Diagnosed with HSV 1. I was having some outbreaks. I went to see a Doctor and many Blood Tests were done on me. My Doctor told me that there’s no cure for HSV 1. I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for HSV 1, I saw a post of milton buckler, a herbal Dr called Dr Ovie cured him from HSV 1 . I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling and he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Ups delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the Doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore, you can contact Dr Ovie  through his email address via ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com call or whatsApp Dr on this number now +2349056393169.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!