Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'm Sorry I've Been MIA





   I'm sorry I have been MIA.  There has been so much going on in our lives.  Some have been wonderful like my cousin Jeremy getting a job and moving up to our area.  We are so thrilled that he and his sweet dog Mya will be here full time and join our fun loving family. :)  We have also been spending lots of time with our kids and grandsons that live near us as well as visiting with friends/family.
   Other things, that have not been as happy, have also been going on and to be completely honest, have taken a huge toll on my family and myself (both emotionally and physically).  It left me in a bad place and I needed to get myself together and try to be there for my hubby, kids and grandkids, who are also dealing with the same hurtful situation that has been steadily getting worse and finally reached the breaking point.  I don't know if things will ever be resolved and to be honest, I don't hold out much hope they will.  We have all done everything we can on our end so we can at least have some peace in knowing that.
    To that end, I want to just focus on those people who we have healthy relationships with.  I want to surround myself with friends and family who are there for one another and are supportive, loving and caring. I want to focus on the good things and not be dragged down by toxic situations that keep trying to pull us back in.  So there ya go, time to make hard but needed changes again in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you dear Debbie. I am in a similar situation. It's so hard to pull back, but sometimes, for your own sanity, you have to. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that you are in a similar situation Mimi...it is hard. Praying for your situation also. ((((HUGS))))

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!