Monday, November 18, 2013

Grandsons Weekend








The grandsons came for a visit this weekend and Bradley even spent the night! :)  We had a wonderful time with them.  Isaiah was happiest when being cuddled and slept in my arms for a good part of the day.  Bradley got some special time when his baby brother went home with Mommy and Daddy and he got to spend the night.  He had a bath and then cuddled up in bed with Jeff and I to watch a dvd we just got him.  He was so funny, when he got tired, he told us and insisted G-pa put him to bed.  He slept from 8:30pm to 7:15 am.  :)  I love having those little guys with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!